Thursday, December 22, 2011

9 months of Barefoot Doctoral

A bug's been going around daycare. More importantly, it's been going around the parents. One actually caught an ear infection (the father, the kid's fine.) I've been in bed the last 5 days. Thus the absence.

And while I'm sure you'd all love to hear about Kleenex and coughdrops, I'll pick up on DrugMonkey's Holiday Meme and post the first sentence of the first post of every month since I started blogging.

April:
Eight years
(has it really been that long)
of this silence,
of this petty bourgeois slump?


May:
Eggmus is a term coined by Adequate Parent to describe our reactions (akin to love) to the incredibly cute things and often inscrutable things our children do.

June:
Done. Grades in. Two weeks with my family coming up.

July:
1.
Epsilon likes loud noises.

August:
I seem to be capable of doing only two of the three following activities at a time: Being productive at work, spending time with my family, blogging.

September:
I seem to have disappeared under a rock for the last 5 or so weeks.

October:
I read this on Daily Kos the other day, and I can't get it out of my head.


November:
Epsilon pulled a bottle of wine out of the recycling yesterday.

December:
University D is in a city where my partner and I would love to be for both personal and professional reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment