Monday, May 16, 2011

Eggmus: I think he's finally weaned

Epsilon wandered into the bedroom while I was putting my shirt on.

I thought I'd closed that door.

He smack's his lips and asks me to come down to his level. I finish getting dressed.

"No, I asked you to come down to my level NOW!"

Sigh. I'll be more firm about weaning next weekend.

Epsilon puts his stuffed dog to my breast. "Num-num."

Oh how cute. Dog can suckle for 2 seconds, and then I can put my shirt back on.

"No, I want you to breast feed Dog for as long as Dog wants, and I want you to do it properly!"

Yeesh!

"Thank you Ma."

I am soooo not doing this for his stuffed truck!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but how long will it take for Dog to wean? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I only get the trucks running on my breasts while my epsilon nurses. I'm looking forward to nursing the trucks themselves!

    ReplyDelete